Following Packets across Overlay Virtual Networks
Overlay Virtual Networking webinar described the principles of overlay virtual networking and numerous architectural solutions and implementations offered by major vendors and startups.
This update session focuses on packet flows across layer-2 virtual subnets, layer-3 virtual subnets, L2 and L3 gateways, and virtual and physical appliances.
The technologies covered in this presentation include:
- Cisco Nexus 1000V in multicast and unicast mode;
- vCNS 5.5 (multicast VXLAN);
- VMware NSX (unicast VXLAN and Open vSwitch);
- Distributed routing in VMware NSX;
- Hyper-V Network Virtualization;
- Juniper Contrail;
- Nuage Networks Virtualized Services Platform (VSP).
- You'll get immediate access to all materials of the Overlay Virtual Networking webinar when registering for the live webinar session;
- Recording of the update session will be available after May 1st, 2014.
Network architects, designers and implementation engineers working in environments that plan to deploy scalable public or private cloud services.
About the Author
Ivan Pepelnjak (CCIE#1354) has been designing, deploying, operating and troubleshooting IP-based enterprise and service provider networks since 1990. He’s a regular speaker at recognized industry events, and the author of Cisco Press books, numerous articles and highly praised webinars, including Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers, VMware Networking Deep Dive and Cloud Computing Networking.
- SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Network Automation
- Cloud Infrastructure and SDDC
- Data Center webinars
- Virtualization webinars
- IPv6 webinars
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Introduction to Virtualized Networking
- VMware Networking Deep Dive
- Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers
- Cloud Computing Networking
- Data Center Trilogy
Related blog posts