Finally, you might also find these resources useful:
- Hank Preston wrote simple guide to Network Programmability with Vagrant
- David Barroso published a tutorial describing how to set up a mixed Arista/Juniper environment.
- Jaap de Voos built a Docker network automation container
- Cumulus Networks has a fantastic demo topology that includes a tool to build Vagrantfile from DOT (graph) files.
- You’ll find sample Junos Vagrant topologies in JNPRautomate repositories (explore the repositories and look for Vagrantfile)
- Cumulus topology with 2 spines, 4 leafs and 2 servers is in Pete Lumbis’ Interop 2016 demo (the Vagrantfile is in the Repository tab).
- Sample Vagrantfile creating two arista virtual switches. They published a full-blown topology a while ago, but I wasn’t able to find it.
- Run Junos as a Docker container