Expert Express™ service
|ExpertExpress™ service is the quickest and most cost-effective way to get a second opinion, design review, implementation help or technology guidance from Ivan Pepelnjak, the author of ipSpace.net blog, numerous Cisco Press books and highly successful series of webinars.|
- Kathleen Hendrick, Network Architect, Twick Consulting
- Dear Ivan, just wanted to reach out and say thanks for the discussion the other day through ExpertExpress. Your ability to assess the current situation, propose a number of possibilities and then do an in-depth examination of the actual packet flow within each possible solution, all within the 90 minutes, is invaluable. This really speaks to your absolute incredible understanding of technology and its behaviour in various scenarios. These discussions have already assisted in pointing us in the right direction and will be pertinent in determining the final architecture.
|What is it?||Expert-level consulting delivered in a live WebEx conference call.|
|How much does it cost?||$399|
How can I buy it?
If you need an invoice, or want to pay with a bank transfer, please fill in this form.
|How does it work?||
|When is ExpertExpress not the right choice?||ExpertExpress is a flexible cost-optimized service. Please don't expect to use it for extensive engagements like lengthy documentation reviews, lab work, functional or performance tests or support to production networks.|
Products and Services
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Live events and on-site workshops
- Webinars and recordings
- Customized webinars
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- Ansible Updates
8 December 2016
- Building Network Automation Solutions (Online course)
12 January 2017
Latest blog posts