This exciting offer includes four highly successful webinars that will help you understand, design, deploy and secure IPv6 in an enterprise or service provider network:
- Enterprise IPv6 - the first steps describes the impact of IPv6 on a typical enterprise network and the first steps you have to take to get prepared for the transition;
- Service Provider IPv6 Introduction will help you understand the need for immediate IPv6 deployment in your Service Provider network;
- Building Large IPv6 Service Provider Networks describes the intricate details of IPv6 access networks (including wireless, DSL and fiber) and core transport technologies. It also provides detailed design and deployment guidelines..
- IPv6 Security documents the security implications of IPv6 or dual-stack deployments and the mechanisms you can use to make your IPv6 network secure.
Recordings of all four webinars are available for $89.99 (you save $44,97). To buy an individual recording, please click on the webinar name (above) and buy the recording from the webinar description page.
The webinars included in the IPv6 trilogy form the core of the IPv6 roadmap.
Products and Services
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Webinars and recordings
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Cloud Infrastructure and SDDC
- Data Center webinars
- Virtualization webinars
- IPv6 webinars
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Monitoring Software Defined Networks
3 February 2015
- IPv6 Microsegmentation
24 March 2015
- NETCONF and YANG
31 March 2015
- Data Center Fabrics Update
19 May 2015
Latest blog posts