This exciting offer includes four highly successful webinars that will help you understand, design, deploy and secure IPv6 in an enterprise or service provider network:
- Enterprise IPv6 - the first steps describes the impact of IPv6 on a typical enterprise network and the first steps you have to take to get prepared for the transition;
- Service Provider IPv6 Introduction will help you understand the need for immediate IPv6 deployment in your Service Provider network;
- Building Large IPv6 Service Provider Networks describes the intricate details of IPv6 access networks (including wireless, DSL and fiber) and core transport technologies. It also provides detailed design and deployment guidelines..
- IPv6 Security documents the security implications of IPv6 or dual-stack deployments and the mechanisms you can use to make your IPv6 network secure.
Recordings of all four webinars are available for $89.99 (you save $44,97). To buy an individual recording, please click on the webinar name (above) and buy the recording from the webinar description page.
The webinars included in the IPv6 trilogy form the core of the IPv6 roadmap.
Enterprise IPv6 – the First Steps: A broad overview of unavoidable migration to IPv6, the challenges you’ll encounter during network redesign and IPv6 deployment and the first steps you should take to make your web content available to IPv6 visitors.
Best introductory entry point for enterprise engineers not familiar with IPv6.
Service Provider IPv6 Introduction: The ideal starting point for service provider engineers facing introduction of IPv6-based services. This webinar describes the differences between IPv4 and IPv6, core and access network design options, transition scenarios and typical IPv6 rollouts.
Building Large IPv6 Networks: all you need to know about designing and configuring large-scale IPv6 core or access networks. Covers dual-stack deployment, 6PE and 6VPE options and all major routing protocols (BGP, OSPFv2/v3, IS-IS). Access network section describes SLAAC, DHCPv6 and RADIUS issues you’ll likely encounter when deploying IPv6.
While this advanced webinar has a clear service provider focus, it’s also highly advisable to enterprise engineers deploying large IPv6 networks. Baseline knowledge of IPv6 addressing and routing is a prerequisite.
IPv6 Security: This webinar describes the major IPv6 security challenges, the countermeasures you can take, and Cisco IOS features that can help you build secure IPv6 infrastructure.
Products and Services
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Webinars and recordings
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Cloud Infrastructure and SDDC
- Data Center webinars
- Virtualization webinars
- IPv6 webinars
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- VXLAN Deep Dive - Update Session
22 October 2014
Latest blog posts