Webinar: 4.69 Instructor: 4.83 Materials: 4.67 more …
Buy the webinar
|Downloadable MP4 videos and PDF materials (list)||$ 49.99|
|Digital book in PDF format||$ 49.99|
|Yearly subscription (more)||$ 299.00|
Webinar detailsAnything is marketed as a virtual firewall these days, from contexts on physical boxes to hypervisor kernel modules and VMs with a kitschy GUI in front of iptables. This presentation will walk you through the virtual firewalls taxonomy, describe the major architectural options, and illustrate typical use cases with sample products from Cisco, Microsoft and VMware.
If you’re a network or security architect, designer or implementation engineer working in virtualized environments, or involved in design or deployment of public or private clouds, this 2.5-hour webinar is a must-have overview of available technologies, deployment scenarios, and scalability concerns.
About the webinar
- Webinar was great, I learned also things which I had no idea that exist and get definitely input and ideas which will use in my work.
Thank you Ivan.
- The webinar was very well delivered and hit all the technical points I was hoping to have covered. As a network architect these webinars are an excellent way for me to keep up to date with technology developments.
- Kevin Hexley
About the instructor
- Best instructor ever :)
- Ianislav Trendafilov
- It’s one of those times when one uses CAPITALS to express how great @ioshints webinar was… Learned a ton, really recommend it.
To attend this webinar, you should be familiar with the basics of layer-2 switching, VLANs, IPv4, IP routing and Internet-related protocols (DNS and HTTP).
Awareness of virtual networking concepts and VMware-related challenges are highly recommended. Consider listening to the Introduction to Virtual Networking and VMware Networking Technical Deep Dive webinars before attending this webinar.
The Virtual Firewalls is a 3-hour presentation that can be delivered over the Internet, combined with other topics into a longer overview presentation or incorporated into customized on-site training.
Ivan Pepelnjak (CCIE#1354 Emeritus) has been designing, deploying, operating and troubleshooting IP-based enterprise and service provider networks since 1990. He’s the author of EIGRP and MPLS books published by Cisco Press, numerous articles and highly praised webinars, including Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers and VMware Technical Deep Dive.
- Introduction to Virtualized Networking
- VMware Networking Deep Dive
- Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers
- Data Center Trilogy
- SDN, NFV and OpenFlow
- Network Automation
- Cloud Infrastructure and SDDC
- Data Center webinars
- Virtualization webinars
- IPv6 webinars
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Related blog posts