I’m usually available for short consulting and professional services engagements:
- The quickest and simplest way to get a quick design review, a troubleshooting session, or a second opinion, is the ExpertExpress service.
- If you’d like to organize a short on-site workshop or a customized webinar, send me an e-mail.
- For longer engagements, contact me and I’ll help you engage our project with our professional services team (check out our experts).
ExpertExpress Case Studies
These case studies describe network design or deployment problems typically discussed during ExpertExpress sessions. They're based on real-life queries and consulting engagements but never represent an actual customer network.
- Large multi-homed content provider has experienced numerous brownouts in the Internet edge of its data center network caused by high CPU load on the Internet edge routers following a link or EBGP session loss.
- In a network with two data centers connected with a layer-2 DCI link, implement optimal route advertisement toward enterprise WAN and Internet that survives failures of individual links, node, or subsystems, and avoids split-brain scenario or traffic blackholing.
- In a network with two data centers (connected with a layer-3 DCI link), ensure the Internet users reach applications running in a data center even if all its Internet links fail.
Products and Services
- Webinars and workshops
- Webinar recordings
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- IPv6-Only Data Centers
12 June 2013
- Overlay Virtual Networking
4 September 2013