The case studies in the Solutions Corner describe network design or deployment problems typically discussed during ExpertExpress sessions. They're based on real-life queries and consulting engagements but never represent an actual customer network.
- Large multi-homed content provider has experienced numerous brownouts in the Internet edge of its data center network caused by high CPU load on the Internet edge routers following a link or EBGP session loss.
- In a network with two data centers connected with a layer-2 DCI link, implement optimal route advertisement toward enterprise WAN and Internet that survives failures of individual links, node, or subsystems, and avoids split-brain scenario or traffic blackholing.
- In a network with two data centers (connected with a layer-3 DCI link), ensure the Internet users reach applications running in a data center even if all its Internet links fail.
Products and Services
- Webinars and workshops
- Webinar recordings
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- IPv6-Only Data Centers
12 June 2013
- Overlay Virtual Networking
4 September 2013