You can get my webinars in a variety of formats:
- If you prefer to watch my webinars at your own pace and don’t expect to ask questions, buy a recording of a live session.
- If you like to participate in a live discussion, including interactive Q-and-A session, register for a live webinar.
- We can organize a closed (single-customer) webinar for your team, giving them the ability to ask detailed questions that you wouldn’t want to ask in an open-enrollment environment. Single-customer webinars are also more cost-effective for larger teams.
- To organize a single-customer webinar, send me an e-mail with the following information: the webinar you’re interested in, number of participants, the time zone you’re in and the approximate date/time for the webinar.
- I can always customize the webinar contents ensuring it matches your needs and expectations. For example, I can combine materials from multiple webinars or develop additional material covering technologies you use in your network or your specific design/deployment scenario. To start the discussion, send me an e-mail.
Upcoming live sessions
Related blog posts