Data Center trilogy
This exciting offer includes three highly successful webinars:
- Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers describes new data center architectures and the impact of server virtualization and unified fabrics;
- Data Center Interconnects describes various ways of building redundant active-active data centers;
- vSphere 6 Networking Deep Dive describes the details of VMware vSphere networking, network integration options and add-on products and solutions offered by numerous vendors.
Recordings of all three webinars are available for $149.99 (you save almost $100). To buy an individual recording, please click on the webinar name (above) and buy the recording from the webinar description page.
The three webinars included in the Data Center trilogy form the intermediate/advanced part of the Data Center roadmap.
Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers: A broad overview of modern data center architectures and technologies covering server and LAN virtualization, LAN reference architectures and emerging fabric architectures, storage area networks and basics of data center interconnects.
Data Center Interconnects: Focused exclusively on DCI issues, this webinar describes numerous designs and technologies (including local and global load balancers, VPLS, OTV and MPLS/VPN) that can be used to build active-active data centers. This webinar expands on the concepts described in the Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers webinar, which is thus a highly recommended prerequisite.
Products and Services
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Webinars and recordings
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- SDN Use Cases
2 December 2015
- Virtual Firewalls
9 December 2015
- Introduction to Docker
2 February 2016
Latest blog posts