Data Center trilogy
This exciting offer includes three highly successful webinars:
- Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers describes new data center architectures and the impact of server virtualization and unified fabrics;
- Data Center Interconnects describes various ways of building redundant active-active data centers;
- VMware Networking Deep Dive describes the details of VMware networking, network integration options and add-on products and solutions offered by numerous vendors.
The recordings of all three webinars are available for $99.99 (you save $39.98). To buy them, click the Buy Now button below.
The three webinars included in the Data Center trilogy form the intermediate/advanced part of the Data Center roadmap.
Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers: A broad overview of modern data center architectures and technologies covering server and LAN virtualization, LAN reference architectures and emerging fabric architectures, storage area networks and basics of data center interconnects.
This webinar is the recommended intermediate-level starting point.
Data Center Interconnects: Focused exclusively on DCI issues, this webinar describes numerous designs and technologies (including local and global load balancers, VPLS, OTV and MPLS/VPN) that can be used to build active-active data centers.
This webinar expands on the concepts described in the Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers webinar, which is thus a highly recommended prerequisite.
VMware Networking Deep Dive: Everything you ever wanted to know about VMware networking, from the basic functionality of vSwitches to Nexus 1000V/VM-FEX intricacies, third-party firewalling solutions, virtual appliances and vCloud solutions.
Products and Services
- Webinars and workshops
- Webinar recordings
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Customized webinars and on-site workshops
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- IPv6-Only Data Centers
12 June 2013
- Overlay Virtual Networking
4 September 2013
Latest blog posts