Data Center trilogy
This exciting offer includes three highly successful webinars:
- Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers describes new data center architectures and the impact of server virtualization and unified fabrics;
- Data Center Interconnects describes various ways of building redundant active-active data centers;
- vSphere 6 Networking Deep Dive describes the details of VMware vSphere networking, network integration options and add-on products and solutions offered by numerous vendors.
Recordings of all three webinars are available for $149.99 (you save almost $100). To buy an individual recording, please click on the webinar name (above) and buy the recording from the webinar description page.
The three webinars included in the Data Center trilogy form the intermediate/advanced part of the Data Center roadmap.
Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers: A broad overview of modern data center architectures and technologies covering server and LAN virtualization, LAN reference architectures and emerging fabric architectures, storage area networks and basics of data center interconnects.
Data Center Interconnects: Focused exclusively on DCI issues, this webinar describes numerous designs and technologies (including local and global load balancers, VPLS, OTV and MPLS/VPN) that can be used to build active-active data centers. This webinar expands on the concepts described in the Data Center 3.0 for Networking Engineers webinar, which is thus a highly recommended prerequisite.
Products and Services
- Yearly subscription
- ExpertExpress and Consulting
- Live events and on-site workshops
- Webinars and recordings
- Customized webinars
About Ivan Pepelnjak
- Ansible Updates
29 September 2016
- Data Center Fabrics Update
13 October 2016
- Network Automation Tools
20 October 2016
- Network Automation Use Cases
22 November 2016
- Designing Leaf-and-Spine Fabrics Workshop
24 November 2016
- Building Network Automation Solutions (Online course)
17 January 2017
Latest blog posts